Simple Rules for Safe and Orderly Conduct - Helping Ensure the Enjoyment of All
Site Rules & Code of Orderly Behaviour - Booking Terms & Conditions (Code of Orderly Conduct)
1. Pitches are available at the discretion of the owners. We reserve the right to refuse entry.
2. Electric hook-up pitches are numbered and allocated. Standard pitches are unmarked and unallocated. Booking is advised, especially at peak times. Tents must be 6 metres apart. Anyone pitching tents or parking vehicles on the park agrees to the park’s rules. No pitching of tents is allowed between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m. except where agreed in advance with the park owners.
3. Groups of families (more than one tent) and any non-family group (two or more people who are not part of the same family) are only accepted by prior arrangement with the management. Non-family groups and groups of families are subject to a £20 per head bond, payable in cash on arrival. Bonds are returned at the end of your stay, provided the park rules have been complied with. The rules are available on the web site and summarised here. After 11 p.m. no group chatting or other unnecessary noise is allowed. Any group, or part of a group, asked to keep the noise down after this time will be evicted and lose the entire groups' bond. We want all our customers to enjoy their stay and rather than ban all groups (as some parks do), this policy ensures that everyone can enjoy their holiday. Failure to declare that you are part of a group could result in forfeit of your pitch and fees. Group-customers are reminded that the majority of our clients are not part of a group.
4. On your day of departure all people and vehicles must be off the park (including West Fleet pool) no later than 11 am, unless a "late departure" has been agreed and paid for at the reception.
5. A strict 5 mph speed limit (walking pace) operates on the park. Park roads must be used in accordance with the highway code. No unnecessary or unlicensed driving is allowed.Pedestrians and horses have priority.
6. DOGS - In the interests of hygiene and safety, dogs must be kept on a short lead (maximum 2 metres) at all times (including at night to prevent escape from tents), on and off the park. Owners are asked to exercise their dogs (on leads) regularly and bag and bin all mess. Dogs must not be left unattended in tents, vans or cars. The parks and farm-walks are privately-owned and your dog is permitted access at the owners’ discretion and only if kept on a lead at all times. Any dog causing a nuisance to other visitors, wildlife, farm animals or horses will be required to leave. Dog owners are reminded that the majority of our customers do not have dogs.
7. Pitches and all facilities are only for the use of people named and listed on the booking. Customers must not have visitors whilst staying at the park unless specifically agreed with the owners at the time the booking is made (a maximum of one visiting family and one vehicle per booking may be permitted at the owners’ discretion). Visitors must be agreed at the time of booking and must register at reception on arrival, before entering the park, and pay parking and per person fees as required. The names, addresses and vehicle registrations of all visitors must be provided. Visitors must leave the premises by 9 p.m. Guests are responsible for the orderly behaviour of their visitors whilst staying at the park. Disorderly behaviour may result in campers and their guests being required to leave.
8. Barbecues on legs or raised off the grass on bricks or stones are permitted (but please do not remove stones from our walls!). Barbeques must be extinguished and packed away by 11 p.m. Charcoal or gas only. No wood. No paper. No card. No extruded fire bricks/briquets. No Coal(!). FIRES AND CHINESE LANTERNS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE CAMPING PARK OR FARM. Do not take sticks and wood from trees and hedges. It is damaging to them and to the wildlife habitat they provide.
9. Please respect your neighbours’ peace. Keep noise to a minimum between 10.30 p.m. and 8 a.m. If returning late from the clubhouse or elsewhere, please do so quietly. The play area is closed between 10.30 p.m. and 8 a.m. TVs, Radios, electronic games etc., must not be used to the annoyance of other campers at any time and must be switched off by 11 p.m. Generators and air-con units are not permitted. Children and teenagers must not be left unattended on the park. Teenagers must return to their parents no later than 10.30 p.m. after which they must not roam the park unaccompanied. Anyone under 18 must not consume alcohol on any part of these licensed premises. Whilst everyone recognises that babies and young children cry, parents must ensure that older children do not disturb other guests unnecessarily with noise before 8 a.m.
10. To prevent injury and costly damage do not climb on, over or remove stones from the dry-stone walls. If you or any member of your party damages the dry-stone walls around the park, you may be required to leave without refund.
11. The pool may only be used in accordance with the rules displayed.
12. Our staff and customers have a right to do their jobs and enjoy their holidays without fear of intimidation or abuse. Anyone using offensive, threatening or abusive language or behaviour will be required to leave. This is a family park and language and behaviour should be suitable for all ages at all times. Rules may be amended at the discretion of park owners. Anyone breaking the rules, or otherwise causing damage or nuisance will be asked to leave the park without refund. The Parks’ policy is to report any criminality to Dorset Police.
Photography and Video Policy
Whilst visiting Sea Barn Farm, we are pleased for you to record images of your holiday for your own use, however, please respect the privacy and feelings of other guests, especially children, and ensure that you do nothing to cause offence.
The camping park and surrounding farmland are private property and images taken of it, or from it, may not be published in any medium (including the internet) or used for commercial purposes of any sort without the express, written permission of the owners.
Independently Inspected to AA Three Pennant Standard